Wrong Size | "My Bracelet is too big / small!"
- If your bracelet is slightly too small / big don't worry! Our main concern is getting a bracelet to you which is comfortable, looks great and is easy to apply so you can walk away happy!
- If you need a replacement or refund, please print out and insert the following card in the parcel and send to the location on the card.
- The returns form can also be found here. Include this card inside the packaging when you return the item. If you have any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most of our bracelets should be easy to take on and off but if you are struggling, bellow is how we recommend fastening the shackle.
- If you are still unable to apply the shackle and have noone to assist you, we recommend returning the bracelet for our single rope bracelets such as the Umibozu as this is by far the easiest to take on and off.
Why don't you have ' bracelet size' in stock? | Out of Stock items? | "Still no larger sizes!?"
- Often in a situation like this we will share much of your frustration, we're constantly attempting to predict demand but the truth is that you continue to surprise us! We feel as though expected demand for bracelets such as our Megalodon bracelet have been overcome however the response to our Deep-Sea collection has been really amazing and has, admittedly, caught us off guard. Pair this with a recent delay in our supply shipment have left this window of low stock, for this (and for any future stock shortages) we sincerely apologise for the fustration.
- If one of products / sizes is out of stock then we recommend clicking the 'out of stock? link on the product's page.
- This will open a window where you pop in your email address allowing us to notify you the second we have stock for that specific bracelet. Don’t worry we won’t distribute your email to any third parties and only email you regarding the stock update. If a product you're interested in is in stock, take action so you won’t regret it!
Late deliveries | "My Bracelet hasn't arrived yet! Didn't you advertise next day delivery?"
- We ship using Royal Mail and offer Next Day (1st Class) delivery options. We promise to apply the correct label and dispatch on the same day. We also promise (if ordered before 3pm) to dispatch before the 4:30 Royal Mail cut off for Next day delivery options. After this however we really are at the mercy of Royal Mail and it's sadly in their hands. We chose to dispatch with Royal Mail because 99% of the time their estimates are very accurate but it isn’t guaranteed sadly.
- This being said however if it has been more than more than 9 days (2nd Class) or more than 3 days (Next Day delivery) please send us a message at email@example.com or just reply to your confirmation email and we'll look into it further for you and help to resolve the issue!
I've lost my buckle / pin | Replacement Pin
- We're only human and these things happen don’t worry!
- We do sell our shackles for £6.98 with free next day delivery however if it is the first time you've asked us for a replacement buckle / pin, send us an email with your order number requesting a replacement at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it sent out straight away. After the first replacement however meaning the 3rd shackle is being requested we do have to ask that it is purchased from our website.
How does your sizing guide work? | Explanation of bracelet sizes | "I ordered a 20cm bracelet but I’ve measured it and its 25cm!"
- We would always recommend seeing our size guide before making a purchase or reviewing the brief sizing explanation on the product's page. You can also view our print out ruler to make sure its the right size before making a purchase. We base our sizing on your wrist size meaning the size selected is NOT your the bracelets flat length or circumference but the ideal fit for your wrist. Please measure your wrist tightly and see our size guide to choose the right size first time.
You have changed your sizes since my last order! I don't know which bracelet to order now?
- The easiest solution to find the answer to this question is to send us an email at email@example.com where we keep a record of each time we change our size guide for your reference as a long term customer. Your experience with us is our top priority, especially as a returning customer, our friendly customer service team is happy to help.
This help button can be found at the bottom right of your screen
View our Full Range Now